A collection of transcriptions from three churches in Eaton (Congleton) and North Rode:

- Christ Church Eaton

- St Michael North Rode

- Eaton Quaker Burial Ground

£2.00

As well as transcriptions of the memorials in the graveyard this file contains some historical notes, maps, photos.

 

£3.00

A very large graveyard in Goostrey with transcriptions, index, history and plans.

£5.00

The memorial inscriptions for the ancient parish of Grappenhall on the outskirts of Warrington.

£2.00

The Baptist Church is one of the oldest and largest Protestant groups in the world. Great Warford claims it began in 1668 but it may have been older.

In 1691 two years after the Act of Toleration the Baptists acquired a plot of land at Mottram St. Andrew, about 5 miles away, to be used as a burial ground. The graves can still be seen in Oak Lane and date from 1691 to 1755.

£1.00

A small graveyard of in the grounds of the Baptist chapel

£0.50

A small graveyard in Handforth with 226 graves

 

£1.00

A small graveyard in Hargrave in the grounds of St Peter's.

£0.50

A collection of transcriptions from the above with index and plans

£3.00

Christ Church was consecrated in 1846 and closed in 1974. 8580 people were interred but not all are commemorated on memorials. The graveyard is no longer in existence.

Christ Church consists of the remains of a redundant Anglican church in Wellington Road, Heaton NorrisStockportGreater Manchester, England. Only the tower and part of the walls of the aisles survive. They are located on the crest of a hill on the main road linking Stockport with Manchester. The church remains are recorded in the National Heritage List for England as a designated Grade II listed building, and are under the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. (Wikepaedia)

£3.00

Filter by Price


0 1000 £0.00 To £1000.00

Filter by Brands

Download Type