BRIDGEWATER HOUSE BY LINDA D WILDING
This magnificent Georgian building situated along
Old Coach Road, Runcorn, was built in the early 1760, for the Duke of Bridgewater.
It’s near the lower end of the ten locks leading from the Runcorn basin of the
Bridgewater Canal to the river Mersey.
For more information download the document here........ pdf BRIDGEWATER HOUSE (868 KB)