The Baptist Church is one of the oldest and largest Protestant groups in the world. Great Warford claims it began in 1668 but it may have been older.
In 1691 two years after the Act of Toleration the Baptists acquired a plot of land at Mottram St. Andrew, about 5 miles away, to be used as a burial ground. The graves can still be seen in Oak Lane and date from 1691 to 1755.
The memorial inscriptions for the ancient parish of Grappenhall on the outskirts of Warrington.
The MI for St Peter in Duddon, published in 1996 but transcribed c 20 years earlier.
The chapel was built in 1694 and was licensed for worship in January 1695. The Meeting House at Dean Row is strategically placed close to roads leading to Stockport, Macclesfield, and Wilmslow. There are circa 400 graves transcribed
Weaver Methodist Church was founded in 1899 as the United Methodist Free Church. This transcription of the Monumental Inscriptions of the gravestones in the graveyard was carried out by members of the Family History Society of Cheshire.
A Transcript of the Monumental Inscriptions of Christ Church, Crowton by the Family History Society of Cheshire (1992). Contents. Photograph of the Church. List of Project Volunteers. List of Abbreviations Used in the Transcriptions. Example of a Transcript. Plans of the Graveyard. Monumental Inscriptions. Index of People recorded on Monumental Inscriptions. Index of Places other than Crowton recorded on Monumental Inscriptions (Including specific names of houses, farms, streets etc). Please Note: Despite the fact that aD. monumental inscriptions are recorded and checked carefully, on some, details are difficult to dechiper and there is a possibility that incorrect details have recorded.
this publication is for the Memorial Inscriptions of St James Christleton Plans of the church and graveyard Introduction to Section 2 and church memorial inscriptions Index to church memorial inscriptions Old graveyard memorial inscriptions Index to the old graveyard inscriptions This transcription appears to have been completed in 2001 but it has only just come to light in 2018. An index to the churchyard inscriptions has been added in 2018.
Cheadle Hulme is an Eclesiastical parish formed from the civil parish of Cheadle on August 4 1868. All Saints Church was erected in 1863 and enlarged in 1899. The registers of the church date from 1864. This publication transcribes 880 graves
A record of the inscriptions on memorials erected in tthe churchyard and interior of Holy Trinity Parish Church, Capenhurst.
Burials prior to 1859/60 took place in the graveyard of Shotwick Parish Church.