Download - Marston St Paul MI

£0.50
SKU: Download_-_Marston_St_Paul_MI_

A small graveyard in Marston in the grounds of St Paul's.

In 1874 the Church of St Paul was erected. Designed by Mr. Douglas, architect of Chester, in the Early English style, it consists of an organ chamber on the south side, nave, north aisle with porch and a low spire and turret containing one bell.