Download - High Lane St Thomas MI

Download - High Lane St Thomas MI

£2.00
SKU: Download_-_High_Lane_St_Thomas_MI__Stockport

The church of St Thomas, High Lane, was created a Parish in 1860 from parts of the Parishes of Poynton with Worth, Marple, Stockport and Norbury. It is situated at the centre of the village beside the main A6 road, which was part of the old Roman road to Buxton