FAQ - How do I login to the site?
How do I login to the site?
- You can only login if you have registered for a Membership account, i.e you are a full member or website registered member of the Family History Society of Cheshire.
- Click on the Login button on the main menu. You will be prompted for a Username and Password.
- Username = This can be either your email address, your membership number or a username you set up when you set up your account
- Password = This is the Password that you setup for your Membership account
- Underneath the login form there are options you can use if: you can’t remember your login details, or if you haven’t got an account.
If you are already a member and have never used this new site yet, the first time you use the website you will have to set up your password. It wasn't possible to transfer passwords from our old website. See the instructions on the login page or the separate FAQ about resetting passwords.
After you have successfully logged in you can go to My Membership to see the information we have stored about your membership. You can change details as you wish by clicking on Edit My Profile.